Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Have you ever been to the nail salon and they are talking in chineses ?

but when they are in there and they talk in chineses so they can,t hear you and what if they were talking about you what would you do ????? if they said something about you in a negative way?Have you ever been to the nail salon and they are talking in chineses ?
Yes I have. What I don't care if they are talking about me, because they are working for me when their doing my nails. I'm giving them their pay check so to speak. I don't assume that they are talking about me anyway. I just think their talking about their day or something they read in the paper!Have you ever been to the nail salon and they are talking in chineses ?
That's what hair dryers are for. Stick your head in one and U don't hear anything/
That drives me nuts, between the talking and then they might look up and smile. Most likely they are saying nothing about you but then again I guess we'll never really know. Perhaps someone should learn Chinese and play dumb so that we can finally get the truth...lol...Oh what we go through to look nice...lol...Thanx for posting the question I thought I was the only one who noticed this....
Hah, I remember that from a seinfeld episode... they were saying your feet smell.... sorry :)
Yes and it drives me nuts. You know they are talking about you and everybody else in there. That is disrespectful and they need to watch it because someone might be able to speak Chinese and know everything they are saying.
stop being racist you damn ********* e s. What makes you think they're talking about you? they might be talking about your ugly mom
YES! I have always just wanted to learn one phrase in their language, something like, ';I can understand what you are saying, because I can speake...chinese or vietnamese etc%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;';
All the time. Matter of fact I'm going to the nail salon today and I guarantee it will happen again.
yeah it's worse when they dont start talking chinese until they take off your shoe to start your pedicure.


b!tc# i don't have ugly feet!
yes it was kind of scary/freaky.
If I feel they are talking about me, here's what I do (may be mean, but they will learn)...when they seat me in the area to dry my hands and toes under the heat lamp (make sure they are done servacing you), and they run your card to charge you, I don't tip and make a note on their copy that says LEARN ENGLISH! Like I said, may be rude...I know I am not there to talk with them, but they can be a little more generous...geez
yep i know what u mean
let them speak without caring for

No comments:

Post a Comment