Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Is a nail salon harmful to my childrens?

the docta told me to keep my chioldrens out da nail salon and sniffin dem fumes. but i gots to keep it real wit da tips. dis is one hot mama who aint finta to let herself go. dats how i roll!! do it really hury my childrens? its only a hour maybe a hour and 45 if i gets my feet done two.Is a nail salon harmful to my childrens?
I'm a nail tech, and personally, I discourage any clients from bringing children into the salon with them. It is not a place for babysitting, nor is it a daycare center. It is a nail salon for adults. I don't know of many techs who allow children in their salons. There are simply way too many things that a child could get into which could prove to be harmful or dangerous to them. And I don't know of very many children that will sit - unattended, for an hour and 45 minutes without getting into something or another. The best thing to do is to arrange for babysitting, or similar arrangements. But in my opinion? Children do not belong in that kind of an environment. Just my opinion...Is a nail salon harmful to my childrens?
If you cant get anyone to look after then when you are at the salon, and they have to sit inside while you get your nails done, is there a chair directly outside the store that they could sit on? If they are too small to sit outside by themselves, then I dont think that they should be in the salon, as the chemicals would be even more dangerous to younger children. Most nail technicians claim that after a while of working in the salons, they cannot smell the fumes anymore, the chemicals in the fumes reduce their sense of smell, and you dont want that happening to a young child.





Was it nail painting that you were getting done, or acrylics? Some stores such as Kmart and pharmacies sell acrylic kits that you can do at home by yourself. It takes a while to get the hang of it, but its worth it for the safety of your children. It works out cheaper as well. If you were just getting your nails painted, then you can easily just buy a nail polish from the store and paint that one yourself. You can purchase your own nail kits to keep your nails in top condition too.





If all the above is impossible, would a friend of yours be able to look after them just while you get your nails done? Maybe you could arrange to look after their children one day as well when they have to so something for a while without their children, if they have any?


Hope this helps!!!
lol.


how old are they?


maybe you can leave them home with their dad or ask your mom to watch them?

No comments:

Post a Comment