Friday, May 14, 2010

Is a man getting his nails done at a nail salon considered feminine?

How do you feel about that? I think it is feminine if a man gets his nails done, but if he gets his feet done I think it isn't because lots of men have nasty feet and don't take care of them and they NEED pedicures. How do you feel?Is a man getting his nails done at a nail salon considered feminine?
It's metro-sexual - it's nice to see a guy taking care of his body, whether at the gym or in a salon. It shows they respect themselves and know how to treat themselves. It could also mean that he's high maintenance - learned that from experience. I don't think there's anything wrong with it - unless he's getting acrylics on!Is a man getting his nails done at a nail salon considered feminine?
It doesn't matter one way or another to me.
Not really because there are pedicures and maincures that you can get where they do your nails with fungus fighters and stuff, and I'd rather see my man get his nails done, than see him catch a fingernail fungus.
no
I think it all depends on the color of nail polish used.
Nah. It just means he cares about his appearance.
I think anything a man does for hygiene, appearance, and relaxation is a good thing. My husband and I just went together yesterday for manicures and pedicures.
I work in a vet clinic next door to a nail shop and one of the doctors always goes and gets his nails done. I think it's cute. I like telling his appointments that he'll be right back and he's, just ';next door getting his nails done';. People usually think it's pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment