Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How much money do I need to save..so I can open up my own nail salon??

5-10,000 depending on size. You may be eligible for a loan as well. Check your local bank and speak with them.How much money do I need to save..so I can open up my own nail salon??
Have you evr worked in a salon before? If so, you would know more about the business and know that there is no set amount you would need. It all depends on the size of the salon, if you will have nail techs, operators and receptionists. This will all determine the amount of space and number of stations you will need. I recommend working for someone first!How much money do I need to save..so I can open up my own nail salon??
Go to http://www.score.org/template_gallery.ht鈥?/a> and download the Excel template for estimating start up costs.
hm...circa 100 000 $. U need to buy location, u need to build or to remake House and to buy aparats. U can buy secodn hand:D for beginning
alot...


you need to rent/ buy the space


buy the stuff you need for it


advertising


workers...
I would say about 7,000 dollars for a medium sized nail salon and dont forget that the supplies would cost another 3,000 at least. good lluck w/ everything!!%26lt;3
Enough to keep the business running without any income for 6 months to 1 year. This includes keeping yourself fed and stuff, since, presumably, the business wouldn't survive without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment