Friday, May 14, 2010

What can I use to take off my acrylic without going back to the nail salon?

soak the acrylic in acetone. acetone is the ingrediant in nail polish remover that removes the color. u can get 100% acetone or remover with a high % of it. soak ur nails in it tilll they get loose or dissolveWhat can I use to take off my acrylic without going back to the nail salon?
oh this question is easy. i get my nails done all the time. if your nails are acrylic then soak them in acetone remover, they will get soft and you should be able to peel the stuff off or file it off. if it is solar nails or gel then they will have to take them off or you can use your teeth (may sound nasty, but true). when they do take off your gel nails it hurts so my best advice is try to take them off yourself!What can I use to take off my acrylic without going back to the nail salon?
You need to buy acetone. And soak them in it. It will essentially melt the acrylic. You can usually buy gallons of acetone for really cheap at beauty supply stores.
Get an acetone nail polish remover and soak nails. This will disolve the glue and literally melt the nails.
Acetone..





if i'm not wrong, there are some nail-polish removers sold at ameneties shops..those may work.
soak your fingertips in acetone for about 10 minutes
soak in acetone

No comments:

Post a Comment