Thursday, January 21, 2010

As A guy, why am I totally ignored as I sit in the waiting area of a nail salon?

I sit and sit in the waiting area of a nail Salon, but I am totally ignored.As A guy, why am I totally ignored as I sit in the waiting area of a nail salon?
They are probably thinking your waiting for your girl. What kind of guy gets his nails done? lolAs A guy, why am I totally ignored as I sit in the waiting area of a nail salon?
I don't know if you want to get girl or something..ha ha i'm just yanking your chain :)





A salon is a place for ladies mainly a nail one to relax look Fabulous and try to impress people like you...just not at that second. if I was at a nail salon I wouldn't want anyone to see my my hair all crazy n my messy nails %26gt;.%26lt;





Or if you are married or have a girl i think it's because they FEEL that the men are just there to pay for it and love it. If your not getting anything they really don't want you.. it's kinda like you are in a pizza store and you don't want a pizza but you sit in the lobby there just going to igore you unless you buy something
Because you don't go to the counter to let them know you need their services.





For example, when I get a haircut, I don't just sit down and expect them to call me. I go to the counter and let them know I need a haircut.
well mainly girls get their nail done. if you wait over 15 minutes ask for a person to get you what you need. once you continue comeing they will notice you.
Next time I go to a nail salon I'll wave at you then come over and give you a hug.





If you want a manicure....just ask! YAY!
You mean the people who work there ignore you?


From now on just say to them!


But they may think your waiting on your girlfriend.
They probably think you're waiting for your girlfriend lol.
Scream PEDICURE BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!
They don't wanna embarrass you. I mean how many times do you see guys come to get their nails done at nail salon?
Because you don't own a cuh-yoot pair of jellies!!! You were probably wearing sneakers... =o
you want special attention?
maby they think your waiting for a girl friend or something
they might think you are waiting for someone,if not then just go to them and say what you want
maybe the ppl in there are just too busy....i dont know, next time you go ask someone.....theyll tell you the answer.......
y do u want attention at a salon?
because your a flamer!
your not the person that does their nails.
its because your a guy................
Uhhhm... Why are u in a nail salon anyway?


Lmao


0.o
cuz they probably think ur waiting on someone else like a girlfriend.
u should shout at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment