Thursday, January 21, 2010

What would be a Great Name for a Nail Salon?

I am going to open my own Salon in November or January. But can't think of a Great name that would stick out to people.What would be a Great Name for a Nail Salon?
Gorgeous Pretty Beauty Nail Salon. And call yourself Miss Swan.





:)What would be a Great Name for a Nail Salon?
First off, congratulations on the Nail Salon!





I'm not sure if you've given any thought to uniforms and work apparel, but if you haven't you should keep in mind sharperuniforms.com. They will have all your uniform needs for your entire staff. They have some really great fashionable looks at great prices. I actually stumbled upon them when I was looking for a costume this last Halloween and I've had them bookmarked ever since.





http://www.sharperuniforms.com/





Best of luck to you and your business in the future!
Tips.





Its modern and trendy because its a one word object or thing.





Good luck sometimes the name is one of the most time consuming decisions!
Scratch


Nail Club + your city name

No comments:

Post a Comment