Thursday, January 21, 2010

Where is the best nail salon in Sacramento?

I just came back today from a horrible nail salon, they made 3 of my cuticles bleed, and cut my feet accidentally.. and the french manicure is really messily done.. but it cost me quite a lot 60$ for pedicure and manicure. And the nail people were talking to each other in another language, and laughing.. not really concentrating on the nails. Does anyone know of a good nail place in Sacramento, that is very professional, and treats you well? thanks.Where is the best nail salon in Sacramento?
Well, you're describing a so-called ';chop shop'; --- and any salon which makes your feet bleed is a salon to avoid -- that's an infection waiting to happen, and there are hundreds of stories of pedicure horrors in the state of california, alone. I've linked you to some storeis about pedicure woes.





You're going to pay more than at a chop shop, but, I'd recommend


Dustin's Pedi Palace on the R Street Corridor, downtown. See link.

No comments:

Post a Comment