Saturday, January 23, 2010

Have you ever seen a guy getting polish at a nail salon?

Have you ever been out getting yourself a manicure or pedi and noticed a guy getting polish (besides clear)?Have you ever seen a guy getting polish at a nail salon?
no lol it would be a little hard to keep a straight face! :)Have you ever seen a guy getting polish at a nail salon?
No, I haven't but then I've been doing my toenails for about two years now, actually since college in the 70's. I can't afford to have someone else do them, and I'd have to travel a good distance from where I live to find a salon with ';open minded'; people who wouldn't mind taking care of men. Just did a color change today by the way, and my wife really likes the color. She chose it.
yes! i was laughing so hard! it was black so i geus its not that bad but it was still funny. he lookd gay to me. he was wearing pink and he was a ginger! [=
no. lmao!


but i have seen them get their toes done.


:D
yes... it was really akward
no





i dont live in san francisco

No comments:

Post a Comment