Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I report unsanitary conditions at a local nail salon?

Darlin,


I'd file a complaint to the Health Dept...plus I would be telling everyone, I knew...Don't go there!!!....If U feel they r unsanitary conditions, Darlin...do not hesitate to take action....that is a big no,no...they r trying to cut corners in order to compete w/ some of the nicer places...Good Luck!!!How do I report unsanitary conditions at a local nail salon?
i guess look in the phone book and see if theres a BBB number (Better Business Bureau) or call the Board of Health.





there was a nail salon at our mall here that got shut down for not cleaning their drills and ruining peoples nails. 2 of my friends were getting their nails done there and the people doing it where making their hands bleed and basically rubbing the tools across their bloody nails... its sick, thats why i will not go and get my nails done.
  • lip blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment