Thursday, January 21, 2010

How much should I tip at NAIL SALON?

Im not sure how much to tip at the nail salon or if i should tip at all.


Does anyone know how much they actually make and if I should be leaving a tip?


How much do you tip there?How much should I tip at NAIL SALON?
It is customary to leave a tip, but not required...Anyways, it has always been 10% of the total price of the commodity or the service.How much should I tip at NAIL SALON?
I tip anywhere where the service is good and my rule of thumb is 10% of the price you pay for the service.
Don't tip anything. They're lucky to have you as a customer at all.





And once you start tipping, it'll never be enough for them!
You should tip just like you would at a restaurant or when you get your hair done.





I always tip $5.00 unless I hate the way they did my nails then just $2.00.
I usually tip about $5. They make all the money from the work they do, and then they pay the owners of the salon booth rent. So really, you're just paying more to get your nails done.
I think you should be tip $2-$3. Of course it also depends on how much you get done. I know when I get my haircut (i'm a guy) at the barbershop I drop him 2 bucks but if he does my goatee and sideburns I give him 3 bucks. Hope this helped.
I usually leave a 3 dollar tip.
You should definately tip. I tip 15-20%. In cash is best and most appreciated.
THINK ABOUT IT MOST PEOPLE CUT THERE OWN NAILS AND STUFF SO A LITTLE TIP HERE AND THERE WILL HELP A 5 $$$ TIP WOULDE BE NICE BUT ANY TIP IS GENEROUS....AND GRATEFUL

No comments:

Post a Comment