Thursday, January 21, 2010

Where is the greatest nail salon in Kailua Hawaii?

My husband station in Kaneohe. We just move here. Would you please recomend any good Nail Salon in this Area?Where is the greatest nail salon in Kailua Hawaii?
I have been going to Elite Nail and Spa for years and as most of you all know they are great.They have the little details down (Creative Nails and Design lotion, hot towels, candy) and they give the best and longest massage which is my favorite part. Plus, the polish lasts forever, much longer than at other salons. I used to go to a more expensive salon but tried Elite Nail and Spa at my friend's advice. I'm normally a sanitary freak and am typically afraid of small, cheap nail salons but was impressed by the friendly, english-speaking staff, hospitality ,extensive menu, fantastic OPI polish selection, amazing massages and clean facilities Bottom line is that this is the best place to go, especially considering the price!! Hightly recomend.


Tel: (808)262-8900


Elite Nail and Spa


27 Oneawa


Kailua HI 96734


Across from Kailua Zippy on Oneawa StWhere is the greatest nail salon in Kailua Hawaii?
I have been coming to this Salon for many years. They are great. They have the best nail art designs on the whole island. They are using O.P.I, Ez Flow and Creative Nails and Design products which are the best in the Nails industry. The Nail Artist are very popular. If you are planning to make appoitment I would recomend Hawaii, LiLy, Danny,Jenifer....





Elite Nails and Spa LLC


27 Oneawa St


Kailua Hawaii 96734


(808) 262 8900

No comments:

Post a Comment