Thursday, January 21, 2010

How much does it cost to open a nail salon? Do you need any special license?

Like Mona Lisa said, it really depends on the size and location of where you want to open the salon. Spa pedicure chairs are expensive ($3000 and up) and the equipment for nails are expensive too. You will most def. need a business license that needs to be renewed and obviously a cosmetology license to do nails for other people. You can easily search for prices of manicure tables, pedi spas, nail files, and machines on google.How much does it cost to open a nail salon? Do you need any special license?
I don't know how much it costs but i now you need some sort of license!How much does it cost to open a nail salon? Do you need any special license?
Oh , gosh...I should know this because my mom opened one not so long ago and she's worked as a manicurist for many years. But, I think it depends on the location and the property value. I am not really sure, and I think you need a license for your specialty in cosmotology...I am not sure about the owning one. Probably not of much help. Good luck!
Most likely you need a business license to open the salon and a cosmetology license to do the nails. Check with your state's licensing board or the local SBA (small business association).

No comments:

Post a Comment