Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Im new to san diego, and I need advice can you tell me the best nail salon and soul food restaurant?

Im looking for 3 places in the city of san diego.





Best nail salon as far as designs and pricing. who also does good eyebrow waxing. and lash extensions.





The best soul food restaurant and fish fry restaurant.





Thank you, please no rude or sarcastic comments.Im new to san diego, and I need advice can you tell me the best nail salon and soul food restaurant?
here is your answer to both





http://www.sandiegoreader.com/home/Im new to san diego, and I need advice can you tell me the best nail salon and soul food restaurant?
umm...Coco's(for the food) its in la jolla near the mall(accros the street from it)





and look in the mall or in the squar whaere coco's is
The city of San Diego covers a lot of land mass. You'll need to indicate what area you're in, to get an accurate answer.
Gaslamp
Check out this website.


http://www.blackdiego.com





When I lived there, I really loved to get sandwiches from the Salaam Fish House. I hope you enjoy it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment