Saturday, January 23, 2010

3 weeks ago I went for manicure and am wondering how to remove acrylic nails? Do I go back to the nail salon?

I have acrylic nails on my fingernails and don't know how to remove them or have them re-done. The manicure was a Mother's Day gift and was the first time I got a maniciure with acrylic nails. I don't want to go back to the same salon because they were too rough when filing my nails ~ they filed into 3 of my fingers (ouch) and didn't even apologize. Anyway, my real nails are growing out and it doesn't look too nice at this point in time.3 weeks ago I went for manicure and am wondering how to remove acrylic nails? Do I go back to the nail salon?
YES!!! definately go back to have them removed professionally..you can damage your nail beds and damage how your nails will grow in the future by trying to pull them off etc..if you do not wish to go back to the salon, then go to a beauty supply store, buy pure accetone polish remover and some marbles help the process a little..put the accetone and marbles in a glass bowl and soak one hand at a time, it takes a while , but this is the proper way to disolve and remove accrylics.3 weeks ago I went for manicure and am wondering how to remove acrylic nails? Do I go back to the nail salon?
You could go back for a fill in or soak them off with alcohol.
Well you can either go to a nail salon (a different one of course if you are uncomfortable with the one you already went to) and have them filled with more acrylic. Or you can soak them in acetone nail polish remover for about 5 minutes and they should pull right off.


Good Luck
If you don't want to go back to the nail salon, i would suggest soaking you nails in acetone. It can be a little time consuming, but at least you don't have to worry about someone trying to file your finger off.
well you have 2 good options.. you can go back for refills..(they will fill the grown out part in and blend it in with the rest of the nail).... or you can go to the salon and have them remove the nails. i DO NOT recommend trying to pry the nails off or remove them yourself. this is so damaging and will remove the top few layers of the nail. after you get them removed you can lightly buff your natural nails so they look even and put a clear polish or nail color on them with vitamins and that helps strengthen them

No comments:

Post a Comment