Tuesday, January 19, 2010

When going to the nail salon do bring your own color or use there colors?

sometimes i like bringing my own color istead of using the salons because if i smuge the color i can fit it on my own and sometime the salon doesn't have new colors or i already use it but most time i bring my own. so what do u do.When going to the nail salon do bring your own color or use there colors?
I use their colors. That what I'm paying for after all.When going to the nail salon do bring your own color or use there colors?
i use there colors since i forgot to bring my own and i only have few of them but maybe i will bring mine or buy one and bring it if i remember hehe
If you have a good quality polish, then you can bring it with you and have them use that. My experience as a nail tech has shown me that most people have cheap nail polish and bring that with them. But, I won't normally use it on them because it just doesn't last and I don't want my good name ruined because I used someones polish which was cheap, too old, or whatever. I use nothing but the best quality polishes, and always have long lasting results.


Be aware that the salons that are known as discount salons will often take the empty bottles of OPI and other somewhat pricy brands and refill them with no-name polish that costs them around 60 cents each. I know of some people who have worked in these salons for a number of years and they have told me all sorts of the things that they try to get away with in them, all in the name of making $$$. Thus, just because a salon has bottles of polish bearing a well known brand name can sometimes be meaningless, and what you are actually getting is junky polish. Not always, but it does happen.
bring my own. PS ';there'; is a place like over there the word you need to use is their. was english an elective at your school?
Bring your own, just in case nothing grabs your attention





But I like to look through and see if they have something I do not have at home that i'd like to try.





Have fun, it is nice to spoil yourself and get your nails done





Maybe get an airbrushing or rhinestone detailing for a little spice





have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Use their color because salons mix their polishes to get the different professional look! Besides, their colors are usually much nicer!
just use thiers....they have lots and they are usually good kinds too
lol, do you really want me to answer this???
I use their colors.
Use theirs.
I always buy a NEW bottle while there, and use it. I don't like using the 'used' colors because nail fungus can be passed on from one person to another doing that.
use the salons..
Sometimes I bring my own and sometimes I use theirs it all depends on my mood
i do both. most of the time I just use their colors. but sometimes if I am having nails done for specific event or something, I bring my own. My mom and best friend both have their fave colors and bring their own every time.
hi! i used to have my own nail business! actually it depends on the salon. i always (%26amp; so does everyone else) had a great selection of colors for clients to choose from( %26amp; if you like, purchase).. but if someone has a favorite of their own or maybe has found a color , on their own, maybe to match a dress then by all means i said yes ! we can use it! Take it with -can't hurt to ask%26amp; believe me you need not feel funny about it!! We got that question alot!! so take it with %26amp; enjoy!!!
I bring my own usually
I bring my own so I can make any needed repairs before my next appointment.
Sometimes mine, sometimes theirs.
use the salon's color, always.
bring my own, so I can fix it later.
Usually the salon has a good selection, but if you're going for a more funky color, or, like you said, you want to be able to fix it on your own, it's good to bring your own polish. But if you're bringing cheap nail color to the salon, it's not going to stay on as well as if you'd have used the salon's polish. (Which kinda defeats the purpose of getting your nails done if you ask me) I'd suggest finding a great color in a high-quality polish (like OPI or some other brand that salons carry). It'll cost you probably around 7$, but it'll last a while, plus you'll be able to fix it yourself later.
I use theirs.
It's not hard.


Just go in a nail salon and ask for some white tips.


The nice person who does your nails will ask you how long you want them or how you want them.


When they're done, tip them $2 and pay up front!


It's that easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment