Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is there something I can do about a nail salon not being hygenic?

I recently went to get my eyebrows waxed and I noticed the lady dipping the brush with the wax on it into the container of wax multiple times. She didn't sanitize the brush prior to waxing so the thought of how many people's faces that brush might have been on before she placed it on me completely grossed me out. Is it possible to report it to the health department and actually have something done about it or am I just wasting my time?Is there something I can do about a nail salon not being hygenic?
Definitely report it. Chances are other women have noticed too, and you could be taking a stand for all the others who won't. That is totally unsanitary and can cause diseases and other sickness. Good luck!Is there something I can do about a nail salon not being hygenic?
report them to the bord of barbering and cosmetology, or the better Business beuro

No comments:

Post a Comment