Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can boys get their toes done with clear polish in a nail salon?

My sister wants to take me to her local nail salon in Metrowest and she set up an appointment for a pedi/mani with clear polish what should I do girls and I have to come every time she goesCan boys get their toes done with clear polish in a nail salon?
ok as a nail tech let me first say that i am so glad you are going to get this done. men should do this more. as far as polish goes....yes men do wear a clear polish...you have a few options if it is at a nice spa....





1..basecoat and regular shiney topcoat





2..a mens polish---which is matte finish so this means no shine it would just look like your nails already do.





3..you can go for a buff and shine. you can either just buff them nice and smooth or go for a nice shine.





my clients are roughly 30% men. a lot of husbands and business men. so i say go for it and if you feel funny about wearing polish i would opt for #2 or 3. depending if they offer a mens polish....not all do.





good luck and have a great day!!Can boys get their toes done with clear polish in a nail salon?
okay well. some may laugh when they see the shine of the polish. but for christmas i got a pedicure for me and my dad. it was fun. but then when you nails grow you see the regular nail and the polish so just get them done and when they ask for what polish you want say none. so you get the whole experience but you dont have to worry about the polish. but you can get a clear coat if you want.
i personally clear nail polish on a guy is a bit to girly....but thats only if its really shiny. idk thats an iffy situation.
I don't think there is anything wrong with it at all. Just go and enjoy it. Heck, get regular polish if you want. No big deal!
Yes, the ones I know of do males and females
yea jez azk dem

No comments:

Post a Comment