Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can anyone help me find a great Philadelphia nail salon?

Can anyone refer me to a clean, customer service oriented, skillful, non-Asian owned/operated nail salon in the city? I'm not racist, I just have needs that simply cannot be fulfilled by your typical run of the mill Asian nail salon.Can anyone help me find a great Philadelphia nail salon?
I know just what you mean. I do not live in Philadelphia, but I can provide two links to salon locator's which should help you find what you are looking for. One of them is owned by Creative Nail Design. The other is owned and operated by BeautyTech,com which is a very large, and highly successful site dedicated entirely to nail %26amp; other beauty professional from around the world. The link is to the consumer oriented site, beautytech.info. I think these will prove to be helpful in your search for a reputable salon. The last place I would ever want to step foot into for any nail services is one of those typical strip mall chop shops. Just a side note: I have found that one of the easiest way to tell a discount salon from a reputable salon is by the name itself. This is not always the case, but it's true in most cases. For example, not many American owned and operated salons would ever call their salon by names such as Tip Top Nails, Happy Nails, Hollywood Nails, Star Nails, Barbie Nails, Lucky Nails, American Nails, Regal Nails, Lovely Nails, Pretty Nails, and well, you get the point. The list goes on and on, but salons with names like these are typically non-American shops - exactly the type of salon that I would avoid at all costs. But, thats just me. I hope this helps. Good luck!





http://www.beautytech.info/locator/index鈥?/a>





http://www.cnd.com/Locate/Find-A-Salon.a鈥?/a>


I only found one salon in the Philadelphia area using this link. But maybe there are ones that are nearby?Can anyone help me find a great Philadelphia nail salon?
You are very welcome!!!

Report Abuse



I just contacted my cousin who lives there a week ago (I'm in S. France) She seems to think that Tip Top Nails is the cheapest and most customer friendly, they get along and talk with you rather than just doing the job at hand
Hello,





Search this question on www.google.com or look in your phone book.








Good luck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment