Saturday, January 23, 2010

If I need to complain about something that happened at a nail salon in Texas, who do I talk to?

I think its the cosmetology office but I'm not sure. The salon I went to is using illegal products.If I need to complain about something that happened at a nail salon in Texas, who do I talk to?
Well depending on what happened, you can either contact the Better Business Bureau Texas You can also contact the Health Department,also try State Board of Cosmetology and see if they can help you. Wish you Luck!If I need to complain about something that happened at a nail salon in Texas, who do I talk to?
The city/ county health department, the better business bureau, and the local chamber of commerce should all be able to help you.





Good luck.
take it up with the manager of the store and try to clear up the issue. then, call the company than manages the store. if that doesnt work, call the cops.
Notify the Health Department because they inspect those places every 3 months. At least here in Arizona and California they do.


Tell them what you think and they will check into it for you and will keep your name out of their report.
Whoever is in charge of renewing or suspending licenses. THe health department will take action too.
umm probably the nail salon in Texas. I mean it can't be the nail salon in Indiana or the nail salon in Great Britain right?
Call Texas Health Department.
Right Answer is Answer Number One
the bbb, and the attorney generals office. they will assist you further if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment