Thursday, January 21, 2010

Would you go to a Nail Salon if it was in a house?

I was thinking about opening a nail salon with a friend and putting it in my house. Would you go to have your nails done in someones house. I was going to make it completely professional with a manicure station and pedicure station. Whats your opnion?Would you go to a Nail Salon if it was in a house?
I have my shop in my home as well as it works out perfectly because I have no booth rent to pay....but the only downside to it is that you have to be careful about who you let into your house cause ppl will steal your products especially nail polish not saying that that doesnt happen in a ';real'; shop....just be careful because if you dont have your house registered as a business and state board comes in(unknowingly)you could be in troubleWould you go to a Nail Salon if it was in a house?
yes i would.....it's no big deal especially when u know the customers there is no problem......in fact my aunt has a hair salon(if u want) in her house and believe me she's making a lot of money!!!!!!!
personally i wouldnt , i just wouldnt be comfortable. I think that you shouldnt bring work home and you would be so comfortable if you had your own shop
Never and Never. If I am given the power I would ban all these nail salons from USA. They are making all americans lazy and think about only their nails.
No, not really unless you know that peron really well. Cause there are alot of weird people in this world. If you don't know them then that might be just like saying ( I have some candy for you if you get in the car and ride away with me) So my best choice is not to. You never know what could happen. And if you want to have your nails done you need to go to a professional, or else they might not know what they are doing and mess up your nails.
there are lots of people that have a salon in their home. actually i think it's great. i think it's more comfortable for customers because it seems more inviting. i'd go...as long as the service and pricing was good it wouldn't matter to me.
sure, why not? it just says that the biz is simply starting out and they need to start small. I am sure if you advertise properly you will get the successful buisness you want! Good luck sweetie!
i have gone to one in someone's house. it was fine. i was a little uneasy at first, but my housemate said shes gone before so i went too. the lady was real nice. it is kinda like a sun room she turned into the salon with about 5 tables. it was nicely designed and it felt real personable. she even gave us hot chocolate and other things. i've been there a couple times. she is a little more expensive, so if i can make it to the mall, i do- but if not, i go to her.
I would not unless I knew the person. There are allot of crazy people in the world.
nope never goe to a house alone there mite be a roving nail .

No comments:

Post a Comment